Monday, September 1, 2008

Ideas & Suggestions: English 12

Seniors, please leave a comment with any ideas you have for English 12 this 2008-2009 year. Please be creative AND realistic!

Thanks,
Mrs. W

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a good idea to have each student make 3 notecards containing information about Anlgo-Saxons. I think this would be a good idea because I'm pretty sure that most of the students in our class dont exactly know that an Anglo-Saxon is an invading force or "tribe" in the early centuries. This exercise will be a homework grade that way its practical and will help the students learn more about the subject they will be studying first semester.

Anonymous said...

what always gets me excited to learn is a fun project, or a fun interactive assignment.

Anonymous said...

I think it might be helpful to periodically ask the class for input towards developing upcoming projects, activities, etc., so that students may end up with more oppourtunities to learn in ways which are interesting and effective for them.